A balanced and nutritious diet can provide delicious nutrition!
It is a nutritious functional food that can be easily supplemented during a busy daily meal or during exercise or study.
● Shortbread cookies using Hokkaido butter.
● One sachet (two bottles per serving) contains eight vitamins, iron and calcium.
● Each bag (2 bottles) contains 230mg calcium and 2.3mg iron.
● Calcium is a nutrient necessary for the formation of bones and teeth.
● Iron is a nutrient needed to make red blood cells.
- Manufactured using the same equipment as products containing peanuts (specific raw materials are described).
・The black dots in the biscuits are the ingredients extracted from the raw materials.
・Consume as soon as possible after opening.
・This product does not cure disease or improve health when ingested in large quantities. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
・Eat a balanced diet based on main meals, main dishes and side dishes.
[Nutritional functional food (Ca・Fe)]
Baked snacks (nutritional functional food)
Flour (Made in Japan) Margarine Sugar Butter (20% from Hokkaido) Wheat Fiber Indigestible Dextrin Calcium Pantothenate Vitamin B2 Vitamin B6 Vitamin B1 Folic Acid Pigment (beta-carotene) Vitamin D Vitamin B12
[Nutritional information (4 pieces (40.4 g))]
Energy: 200 kcal
Carbohydrates: 23.9g - Carbohydrates
: 20.5 g
-Dietary fiber: 3.4g
Salt equivalent: 0.5 2g
Vitamin B1: 0.8mg
Vitamin B2: 0.94mg
Vitamin B6: 0.88mg
Vitamin B12: 1.6 μg
Vitamin D: 3.8μg
Folic acid: 160μg
8.8mg Pantothenic acid: 3.2mg
Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy, Gelatin
[Recommended Daily Intake] per day
Take 2 sachets (4 bottles).
[ standard value
Percent] Nutrition Facts Labeling Reference Standard (2015) (18+ years old, standard calorie value: 2200 kcaL) Percentage of labeled nutrients contained in the recommended daily intake・・・Calcium 67%, Iron 67%.
3かmoon that's all
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity.